Instinctively Green is able to offer their development and property expertise to the emerging Custom and Self-Build (CSB) sector. These includes advice on Custom and Self Build projects including those created by community groups.
In addition, Adam Broadway is an expert advisor to the Right to Build Task Force (appointed in October 2017). Since then, he has worked on a number of projects while helping to promote the growing Custom and Self-Build housing market in the UK.
Our main services have been and include: –
- Interim Business Management to the Task Force
- Project facilitation
- Promotional work including local authority and voluntary group presentations
- Organising and delivering workshops on Custom and Self-Build Housing
- Development advice on a site-specific basis
- Providing advice to local authorities on CSB housing options
- Working with Council Members and Board members
- Viability appraisals
- Organising community engagement events
Adam is a leading expert in setting up and facilitating Community led and Cohousing initiatives
Our Custom and Self-Build housing advice work is delivered either directly or through the Right to Build Task Force. Recent clients include: