Instinctively Green is able to draw upon over 30 years’ experience of working in the housing sector. We have an in-depth knowledge of the development process and a specialism in the affordable housing sector. We have experience of working with a range of organisations including housing associations, local authorities, developers, for profit providers and landowners.
We are able to bring practical but bespoke housing and sustainability advice to clients with a focus on built environment projects.
Our main services have been and include: –
- Interim Business support
- Reviews of development strategies
- Reviews of development procedures and processes
- Scheme specific reviews and options appraisals
- Headline sustainability reviews
- Development advice on a site-specific basis
- Working with Council and Board members
- Viability appraisals
- Advice on professional team selection
- Assisting with recruitment exercises
We work either directly or with partners to provide a client focussed service. Recent clients include: